The Best Designer Kurtas for A Much Needed Fashion Upgrade
For any Indian woman, her wardrobe is incomplete without a few stylish designer kurtas. This ethnic wear is the fashion backbone of every woman that values her cultural identity as it allows her to express her diverse sense of dressing. As designer kurta for women makes for such an integral part of a woman’s ethnic wardrobe, Libas has put together a large number of options that will leave you spoilt for choice.
Libas brings a fresh range of ethnic wear derived from traditional cultural clothing from different parts of the country. While attention to design is certainly our strongest asset, we ensure each ethnic piece is both stylish and comfortable.
Designer Kurta for ladies was once limited to solid straight-cut styles woven out of organic fabrics like cotton, silk, and linen. However, with time, brands such as Libas recognised the need for clothing inspired by several practical materials, patterns, trends and designs.
Ethereal Designer Kurtas to Complete Your Ethnic Wardrobe
Designer kurtas have come a long way and are now considered one of the most stylish ethnic wear. Adorned with the most beautiful hues, intricate embroidery and embellishments, here are some of the must-have designer kurtas you can browse through Libas’ curated listings:
- Designer Long Kurtas: The sleeves, neckline, and distinct hemlines can offer immense room for creativity. Long kurtas usually end below the knees and give your outfit a royal appeal. You can find tons of long kurta options on Libas in materials such as polyester, rayon, cotton and several other blends.
- Anarkali Kurtas: Anarkalis are one of the most popular types of ethnic wear. They are usually fitted up to the empire line and flare out dramatically into a graceful skirt-like silhouette. In addition, these typically do not have regular slits at the sides, giving them a unique appearance when compared to the other kurta styles. You can shop for exquisite variations of Anarkali designer kurtas featuring unique patterns, designs and fits.
- Printed Kurtas: Printed kurtas are just what one needs to maintain the balance between casual and fancy. A printed design can take even the most simple outfits up several notches in the most subtle yet flattering way. Libas offers multiple designer kurtas for women featuring floral, geometric, abstract, ethnic, and many more such enticing prints.
- Embroidered Kurtas: When one thinks of ethnic clothing, detailed embroidery is one of the first details that come to mind. Different types of intricate embroidery is a speciality of almost all festive ethnic wear. So it is only natural to have at least one embroidered designer kurta. Find your favourites among threadwork embroidery, Zari, Chikankari, Zardosi, and more on Libas.
How to Style Designer Kurtas?
Dressing up for different occasions allows you to experiment with eclectic styles, accessories, and footwear. Even the slightest change of fabric and design can take one outfit from daily wear to partywear. Here is a quick and short guide to help you put together the most fashionable ethnic outfits with designer kurtas:
- Pick out a classic long red kurta for women featuring golden motifs from Libas printed dress collection. Pair it with solid colour leggings and a matching dupatta featuring bold prints. Accessorise the ensemble with ethnic dangler earrings, a watch, and some juttis to match. Finish off the look with a stylish handbag, and you are ready to head out for a fancy business meeting.
- Anarkali kurtas are regarded as the best go-to ethnic ensemble as they are the true embodiment of class and sophistication. Put together a regal outfit styled with Chudidars and a pair of matching black heels. A set of metallic bangles, heavy earrings and a stylish clutch are all you need to create the ultimate outfit for a traditional function.
- Printed kurtas will work perfectly as daily and workwear. Pair abstract printed designer kurtas featuring golden motifs with skinny jeans and embellished T-strap sandals. Hoop earrings, a sling bag and a watch will help bring the entire look together.
- Find your favourite embroidered designer kurtas online and put together a festive outfit. Pair these kurtas with palazzo pants on special occasions with heel sandals, long earrings and bracelets to match the elegance of the ensemble.
Shop for Your Favourite Designer Kurtas from Libas
Libas is the ultimate platform for Indian ethnic wear that is well known for its exceptional customer service and an inclusive range of products such as kurtis, bottoms, sarees and more ethnic wear catalogues. From an XXL kurta to a large variety of ethnic wear in varying fabrics, colours, designs, and styles, you will find it all on Libas.
Upgrade your ethnic wardrobe of designer sarees, lehengas, and more, by adding some practical and stylish designer kurtas. The affordable price ranges along with the high-quality products offered by Libas is a deal you just cannot miss. So sign up today and start shopping at the biggest ethnic wear destination!