Dresses for Women
Dresses: Upgrade Your Wardrobe with this Essential Ethnic Wear
It is a well-known fact that every woman's wardrobe is incomplete without the perfect dress. This clothing item is one of the most loved women’s attire as it adds a feminine touch to any formal, casual or festive ensemble. Dresses are just what one needs to switch up their everyday style and create a look that is both eye-catching and comfortable.
If you have been looking for something similar, Libas’ collection of Indian dresses offers the perfect solution. The platform offers dresses for women featuring intricate patterns, fits and silhouettes that form the prettiest amalgamations of ethnic and western fashion.
Explore Five Must-Have Dresses from Libas’ Collection
Libas features a large selection of ethnic outfits such as kurtis, suits, sarees, dresses, palazzos, and more. Our product range holds true to the belief that versatility matters. Therefore, you can browse through a massive selection of ethnic dresses ranging from an extra small to plus-size, available in a variety of designs and patterns. Stocking up on some of the most eye-catching options is the best way to become your fashionable self. Here are the best dress styles you can shop for on Libas:
- Anarkali Dresses: Anarkali dresses are undoubtedly among the most popular types of women's ethnic wear. Anarkali dresses are long and flare out in a frock style. These can be worn without bottom wear like leggings or churidars, unlike Anarkali suits. These ethnic dresses keep the authentic traditional designs intact while giving them a more modern look.
- Maxi Dresses: This is another stylish dress for women you should definitely have in your wardrobe. Maxi Dresses are typically long and flowy dresses, featuring a variety of sleeve lengths and designs. You can find flattering options, adorned with ethnic embroidery, lace, Gotta Patti and more on Libas.
- Printed Dresses: While the regular kurta does help elevate your everyday clothing, you can also consider opting for printed dresses. Printed dresses are available in a number of prints including, colour-blocking, multiple colours, ethnic motifs, geometric shapes, florals and more.
- Chanderi Dresses: A great alternative to Chanderi sarees, are undoubtedly these dresses. Chanderi Dresses are the first to come to mind when talking about elegant and sophisticated ethnic fashion. Chanderi is a special fabric originating from Madhya Pradesh, famous for its subtle yet elegant look. With Libas, you can now buy this beautiful fabric in very beautiful colours and styles.
- Solid Dresses: One might look at solid dresses and think they are too simple. But the truth is, they offer you a blank canvas that can be dressed up or down, allowing you the freedom to create multiple looks. Libas offers a wide range of solid dresses in appealing colours such as sky blue, green, peach, orange, off-white and more. These basic pieces are a must-have as their visual impact can be multiplied with the addition of accessories and other adornments.
A Guide to Styling Dresses from Libas
- Experiment with Anarkalis: When heading out for a traditional event, substitute regular long kurtis with Anarkali dresses and jacket combinations. They offer a fascinating appeal when paired with embroidered juttis and heavy earrings.
- Choose Lengthening Dresses: The unspoken power of a well-fitted maxi dress and gladiator flats is difficult to deny. So, opt for a printed maxi dress featuring an asymmetrical cut with some tan gladiator flats. Complete the boho-chic vibe of the outfit with a pair of long, feather earrings.
- Go for a Relaxed Vibe: One of the best things about printed ethnic dresses is their relaxed vibe. Pick your favourite one out from Libas and pair it with strappy heels for a balanced look. A classic watch and sling bag with this is all you need to flaunt this look.
- Opt for Self-Design Fabrics: Chanderi, Chikankari, and various other divine fabrics featuring hand woven details are the epitome of grace. So find yourself a pair of joyous Kolhapuris flats and vibrant accessories to style them with. You can pair it with leggings, palazzos or churidars. These fabrics work wonderfully with oxidised jewellery such as jhumkas, bangles and oversized rings.
Shop for the Stylish Ethnic Dresses from Libas
Ethnic dresses are a piece of clothing that makes for a wonderful ethnic wardrobe essential that gives you something unique to work with. With the affordable ranges and high-quality products featured on Libas, you no longer have to stick to the same black sarees for every occasion.
Ethnic dresses on the platform help broaden your options when dressing up for an auspicious festive occasion or any traditional event. In addition, Libas offers exceptional services, including quick delivery and hassle-free returns, to help enrich your shopping experience.
You can start browsing our party wear sarees and ethnic collection right away. Consider checking out our Extra Love range, which offers stylish plus-size ethnic wear options featuring our signature designs. So sign up today on Libas to unlock the world of ethnic fashion.