Suits for Women- Timeless Classic Ethnic Dresses
Some fashion staples never go out of style and continue to remain wardrobe essentials for decades to come. Ethnic suits for women are one such classic piece. Not only have these dresses stood the test of time, but it has also found home in the wardrobes of women with different tastes and preferences.
Libas fully understands the importance of owning the perfect ethnic dress and thus brings forth a fascinating selection of suits for women. The garb is a classic that still commands the attention of South-Asians across the world. Effortless and functional, it is a wardrobe must-have. From a classic kurta set for women to more contemporary designs in eclectic cuts, you can pick the right style based on the event marked on your calendar from Libas.
Whether it is a casual lunch or your best friend's sangeet party, we have got you covered. To know more about this timeless piece, continue reading.
What Makes Salwar Suits for Women Irresistible?
The Mughals arrived in South Asia in the 13th century, as did the salwar suit set. Preferred by Mughal men and women alike, the popularity of these elegant pieces gradually spread, making it a regional style.
The timeless appeal of Indian ethnic wear is undeniable. Once limited to being the conventional garb of North Indians, popular culture has elevated the status of the cotton kurta set to the standard partywear for women across the country.
The versatility of a women’s suit is simply unmatched. Whether you want a simple outfit for work or an ethereal one for a festive occasion, these evergreen pieces are the ideal choice. At Libas, we create reimagined versions of the classic ensemble in fresh cuts, floral prints, bold shades and updated fabrics that are always in style.
That being said, with so many options to choose from, picking one for yourself can seem like a daunting task if you are unsure where to begin. So, to help you unravel the mystery, we are sharing some treasured secrets to look your best in ethnic suits for women.
How to Effortlessly Pick Suit Sets for Women?
The lines between work, formal and loungewear have begun to blur, which means it’s time to shop for versatile clothes that can be dressed up or down easily. A simple salwar suit is the answer to that. From everyday wear kurti palazzo sets made in lightweight and breathable cotton to smart ethnic styles crafted with immaculate detailing, we have an option for everybody. Listed below are some points to remember when shopping online to pick a perfect suit for yourself:
- Choose Comfortable Silhouettes: We believe you don't have to forsake comfort over style. So we suggest opting for relaxed silhouettes that allow freedom of movement. Always go for a comfortable fit, whether it is wide-bottomed palazzo pants or a contemporary dhoti salwar. From classic straight cotton kurtis with pants set to cotton frock style kurta sets, find your comfort silhouette.
- Go for Interesting Necklines - One of the easiest ways to elevate your look with simple details is through flattering neckline variations. Introduce new necklines like a detailed European-style collar, a Mandarin collar, or a smocked collar kurta. Find the design that best flatters you.
- Opt for Breathable Fabrics: Choosing a breathable fabric is one of the most important things you need to keep in mind while shopping for a suit set. It is crucial that you opt for a lightweight fabric as it will help you go about your day with ease. For example, when looking for an everyday outfit to be worn to the office, a beautiful cotton salwar suit would make for the perfect choice. Likewise, for festive occasions, a colourful Georgette suit is excellent, especially when you don't have time to change before dinner parties.
How to Excel at Party Dressing with Stylish Suits?
Designer suit sets and celebrations go hand in hand. They are perfect for making a statement while staying comfortable to enjoy the festivities. Choosing a complimenting suit set will allow you to create a significant impact with the slightest effort. And so, here are a couple of tips to help you along the way:
- Embrace Colours: Printed suits in fun hues are an easy way of adding a burst of colours to your wardrobe. While a bright Bandhani Suit is a festive must-have, if you are looking for something minimalistic, go for solid colours. Style a classic black suit with statement jewellery for the office, or pair a yellow suit set with comfortable juttis for a pooja.
- Choose Embroidered Pieces: With the festive season almost here, it's time to update your wardrobe with some embellished styles. Go for a classic Chikankari Suit resplendent in white-on-white thread work or a Gota Patti Suit with bright details for the perfect look. Choose from intricately embroidered suit sets on our platform.
- Opt for Heavy-Shine Texture Fabrics: Sumptuous silks are perfect if you are looking for something bold and statement-worthy. You can never go wrong with a Banarasi suit set bedecked in shimmering hues. If you are looking for soothing hues, pair a printed chanderi suit with silver jewellery or go for a plain silk suit set with velvet juttis.
Suit Styles for all Seasons with Libas
Whether it is a kurta sharara set, salwar set or a simple cotton dress, ethnic wear adds an air of charm for any occasion. Our range of kurtas, sarees, dresses and bottom wear are available in an array of adornments, ranging from printed cotton styles to stylish silk suit sets, available in both extra-small and plus-size.
At Libas, we launch new collections every month, with each piece crafted keeping in mind the designs from ruling labels and silhouettes of the season. Our collections include outfits suitable for both casual and occasional wear. These styles are made in easy patterns, comfortable fabrics, and soothing hues for ultimate comfort. Log on to our online store to shop striking new ethnic designs and browse a wide collection of affordable styles for all occasions.
Ethnic Dresses for Wedding | Designer Lehengas for Wedding | Wedding Saree Collection | Wedding Salwar Suits | Designer Kurtis for Wedding | Lehenga | Wedding Wear | Plus Size Kurti | Palazzo Sets | Kurta Palazzo Set | Kurta Set | Silk Suit | Sharara Sets For Women | Red Kurta Set For Women | Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Silk Kurta | Designer Long Kurtis | Kurta | Designer Kurti for women | A Line Kurtis For Women | White Kurtis For Women | Red Kurti For Women | Ethnic Wear For Women | Dresses | Maxi Dress | Bottoms | Anarkali Dresses | Black Kurtis | Casual Dress | Chanderi Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Cotton Sarees | Cotton Suits | Designer Sarees | Dress with Shrug | Floral Dresses | Kurti Dresses | Kurti with Jackets | Maxi Dresses | Palazzo Pants | Party Wear Sarees | Silk Sarees | Women Trousers | End of Season Sale