After a glorious vacation, when it’s time to come back to good old home, it’s great to know you have some really fun things to look forward to!
Getting back into
the Yoga groove
Yoga can keep you totally calm and cool. From pranayama to Shavasana, it’s a great relaxant and keeps you in the swim. So take out some time each day and go on, stretch! Flex your body, gals!
2. Drink the coolest cold drinks ever!
Come back to the best seasonal coolers ever! Enjoy your chilled Aam Panna, fresh Nimbu Pani, Bael sharbat and Nariyal Pani! All possible only at home! Such a treat! Yayyy!
Nothing like the seasonal fruits you love! In summer you have delicious mangoes, cooling watermelons, muskmelons, lychees, cherries, and peaches to go bananas about! Eat them as puddings, eat frozen in sorbets and kulfis or just blitz in a blender and make a tall glass of juice!
Walk, Run, Zumba!
Get moving, girl! Keep the blood flowing and the cheeks flushed. Nothing like dancing to keep you smiling. So put on some music, twist and shout! It’s the salsa season!
Sales! Sales! and more Sales!
It’s also the ‘Saldi’ time of the year! Nothing like getting your favorite Libas, for an even more reasonable price. That’s what Happiness is!!!! Cheers and here’s to the #EORS and other sales coming up soon from June 19th! Enjoyyy!!!
1. Brew 3 glasses of tea. Strain and keep in the fridge to chill.
2. Meanwhile, bring 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, and two peaches to a boil in a small saucepan. Then lower heat and use a wooden spoon to stir and crush the peaches to infuse the flavor. Once the sugar is dissolved, cover, remove from heat and let steep for 25-30 minutes.
3. Once your simple syrup is ready, pour into a bottle or container over a fine mesh strainer to strain out peaches. Reserve the peaches for cereal or over ice cream.
4. Add as much of the syrup as you like to the tea. Serve in tall glasses with lots of ice and a slice of lemon on the rim. Siiiiiip!!!! Then sip again. Smile.
Here are some wonderfully cool, summer-friendly, pure cotton options from Libas to take the heat in your stride. Stay cool, gals!