Make the Most of Janmashtami Offers this Festive Season
The highlights of Indian heritage truly lie in its cultural diversity and many festivals, with Janmashtami being one of them. The festival, also known as 'Krishna Jayanti', marks the birth of Lord Krishna — one of the most idolised Hindu Gods. The event calls for joyous celebrations, a mouthful of delightful feasts, huge family gatherings and most importantly, a stunning ethnic ensemble to match the occasion's energy. So, sit tight because we have some Janmashtami offers that will thrill you beyond words.
Libas promises to take the festive fashion game up a notch with exclusive Janmashtami offers on the season's finest ethnic dresses for women. The platform is fully prepared to help you dress the part by bringing an exquisite variety of products in an enticing array of colours, patterns, and designs.
How to Pick the Perfect Ensemble for Janmashtami Celebrations?
The day that marks the birth of Lord Krishna brings an atmosphere of grandeur and joy that reflects in the many ensembles offered on Libas. Here is a look into what Janmashtami offers have in store to match your sensibilities and positive energy of the day -
- Janmashtami Dresses - Add an Indo-western touch to the festivities by donning Libas dresses featured on the Janmashtami offers page. Apart from presenting a stunning array of festive colours such as red, rust, and gold, the platform features practical yet breathtaking designs. The visual appeal of ethnic dress for women is further lifted with tassels, ruffles, beading, and embroidery patches. From full-length floral kurtas with jackets to ruffled-hem maxi fits with dupattas, you can buy dresses online that are bound to turn heads.
- Janmashtami Ladies Suits - The classic salwar suit is a staple style that has been worn for decades in both North and South India. You can find several iterations of the garment featuring zari, butta, Gota-Patti, floral, ruffle work and many such fascinating details by browsing through our vast selection of options. There are also several options when it comes to matching bottom wear for women, such as dhotis, patialas, palazzos, sharara pants and more. Make the most of the Janmashtami offers by grabbing stunning women's suits. There's no doubt in our minds that you'll be able to ace your Janmashtami look with these exciting combinations.
Guide to Styling Janmashtami Outfits
Play dress up with ethnic outfits by following some of our style recommendations while Janmashtami shopping this festive season.
- Basic with a Twist: Let's break the myth that white is not a festive colour. Opt for a stunning chikankari white kurta with matching flared palazzo pants. You can choose to add colour to the look by throwing on vibrant accessories or simply opt for metallic jewellery pieces to enhance the overall look.
- Beat the Heat in Soft Cotton: Leave everyone speechless by stunning ivory cotton kurta paired with a bright flared palazzo. Throw on some matching gold-tone jhumkas, bangles, rings and block heels. Add several inches to your height by donning a pair of espadrilles.
- Choose a Fiery Red Combination: An embroidered designer kurta for Janmashtami in red would make for an excellent choice. This season, make the most of the Janmashtami offers by opting for a red kurta with matching bottoms featuring golden Zari work. Complete the look by adding some chand baalis and gold-toned stiletto heels.
- Ace the Sporty Indo-Western Look: If comfort is your biggest priority, create a laid-back look by simply styling an ethnic maxi dress with white sneakers. Tie your hair up in a messy bun and throw on some rhinestone chandelier earrings. Finish off the look with oversized cat-eye sunglasses and a structured handbag.
- Go Boho-Chic: Opt for a stylish maxi dress in nylon and viscose rayon so that you look and feel comfortable. Pick out an orange straight-fit design featuring embroidered details on the neck. Complementing the outfit with leather mules, hoop earrings, and a French-braid hairstyle.
- Plus Size Styling: For the plus size women, we have some Janmashtami offers for you too. Get your hands on a stunning plus size kurta set and style it with your favourite floral jewellery, envelope clutch and peep-toe heels.
Shop Women's Ethnic Wear for Janmashtami Online
Sort your ethnic wear wardrobe with Libas' wholesome Janmashtami offers with collections featuring weaves from across the country. You can create a unique festive look from scratch, that too at unbelievable prices. Be it the latest suit sets, ethnic dresses, or kurtis for women — we have it all.
Apart from bringing you a massive variety of ethnic clothing for women, we also offer free shipping, hassle-free cash on delivery, and a convenient fifteen-day return policy to enhance your online shopping experience further. Another thing to watch out for is the Libas Purple Day Sale — an exclusive event that offers sitewide discounts. So sign up right away and get your ethnic wardrobe checklist sorted by browsing through the Janmashtami offers page.