Latest Salwar Suit Styling Guide
Ace your salwar suit styling game at a family gathering pick our printed cotton ensemble washed in a pastel palette of pink. Festooned with sequin embroidery towards the yoke and all-over print details, club this statement ensemble with oxidized jhumka and necklaces, and carry a complementing clutch along with a set of kolhapuris.
Let our rayon printed salwar suit be your perfect fit for your bestie's pre-wedding festivities. Adorned with gilded print notes, ace your salwar suit styling game by putting together contemporary jhumka and mathapatti. Finish your look with dewy makeup, a potli bag and a set of metallic kolhapuris.
Here are a few FAQS that might guide you in how to style salwar suits?
How do I look classy in a salwar suit?
Take a note of these salwar suit styling tips in order to ace and grace the ensemble:
- Make sure you are wearing your right fit, kindly follow our measurement chart and shop accordingly.
- Salwar suits are a versatile ensemble and you can mix match the dupatta or the kurta and create a whole new look but make sure the colour and designs are complementing each other.
- Club complementing accessories, make-up and footwear as per your comfort and occasion.
What is the latest fashion in salwar kameez?
At Libas, we have a distinct line-up of trending salwar suit designs featuring refreshing print-details with ethnic motifs, subtle embroideries, statement sleeves and yoke detailings and much more in a wide range of colours. You can invest in our classic picks which include black suits for women. Shop our collection also, take a cue or two from our salwar suit styling tips to look class-apart in these graceful ensembles.
How to accessorize Salwar Suits?
Swear by our salwar suit style tips to grace your summer style diaries.
- Ace your salwar suit styling by adding a contemporary touch to your ensemble, try draping your dupatta in a non-conventional way.
- Add statement accessories like chaandbalis, jhumka or choke complementing your ensemble.
- Make sure you add comfortable footwear to your salwar suit styling.
Also, look out for our newly launched collection of silk suits in balmy tones, perfect for summer festivities. We have also curated a delightful summer collection of lightweight Anarkali suits beaded in soft cotton fabrics. For those summer pre wedding festivities do browse through our collection of chikankari suits crafted in our signature georgette fabric. In case of any queries and complaints do reach out to our customer care team by writing us at email@example.com, you can also reach out to us via call or WhatsApp chat from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM(IST) at +91 9899990772.
Previous Gota Patti Work - All You Need to Know Next Unique Lehenga Options for the Bride's Sister