Get your daily dose of style inspiration!
Back to Main Blog
Why choose a plain black saree look when you can embrace lively prints depicting tales of foliage and strings. Woven into the soft cotton fabric our printed black saree can be styled with a box style draping clubbed with a statement blouse, finish your look with oxidized jewels and a pair of clear heels for the upcoming summer festivities.
Channelize the grace of power dressing in our sumptuous cotton black saree featuring an array of bold stripes at a formal office event. Layer the ensemble with an overlay along with a cinch at the waist. Tie a top knot bun complemented with a pair of oxidized danglers along with a solid tote bag and set of wedges to complete the look.
You'd truly stand out if you consider a black saree look for wedding festivities, featuring a contrasting play of bandhej inspired prints. Our dual-toned cotton saree is just apt for those joyous summer wedding soirees, you can experiment with dhoti style draping clubbed with a statement blouse and accessories like silver jhumkas, and potli bag and a set of block heels.
Hue Of Ebon
Don a black saree traditional look for the upcoming summer festivals like Navratri and Eid in our crisp yellow and black-toned printed saree. Finish your festive look by clubbing a set of statement danglers and contrasting bangles along with a clutch bag and a set of metallic heels.
STYLING A BLACK SAREE - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to look stylish in black saree?
Libas is home to a wide selection of black sarees, grab your favourite drape and curate an iconic look. We are listing a few styling tips to help you grace the black saree.
- Pick statement jewellery like an oxidized choker or a delicate diamond stud or a pearl dangler.
- Experiment with the different draping styles.
- You can also play with a wide range of contemporary blouse designs.
- Pick comfortable footwear to help you carry the drape with ease.
- Make neat pleats and always secure it with pins.
What jewellery will go well with black saree?
While accessorizing your black saree with jewelleries consider the following tips handy:
- Choose the right size when it comes to earrings and necklaces.
- Think out of the box experiment with colours, you can pick statement Meena earrings and necklaces, oxidized silver jewels are also a good choice to go with.
- Stand out in minimal diamond jewels complementing your black saree.