Chanderi Silk Sarees
Pure Chanderi Silk Sarees
Chanderi Silk Sarees: Sophistication Draped In Style
Sarees symbolise femininity, elegance and grace. The concept of drapes like sarees and dhotis originated in the Indian subcontinent and garnered prominence over the entire country. Today, every state is famous for a specific saree material and draping style. Some of the distinct drapes include sarees like the Banarasi silk, Kanjeevaram, Tant, Bandhani and many more. However, one specific style that has stolen thousands of hearts is the Chanderi silk saree.
These light and gorgeous sarees originated in the state of Madhya Pradesh in a small town called Chanderi. These hand-woven sarees hold historical and mythological importance and were known for their royal qualities between the 12th and 13th centuries.
Traditional Chanderi silk sarees have become a wardrobe staple owing to their glistening finish and premium feel. If you are looking for an impressive Chanderi silk saree online, your search ends with Libas — the ultimate one-stop shop for the most spectacular selection of Indian ethnic wear.
The Breathtaking Varieties Of Chanderi Silk Sarees On Libas
Pure Chanderi silk sarees can enhance your personality and boost your confidence as they bring an effortless charm. These fabulous sarees come in a variety of patterns and designs. We have listed a few of the latest sarees online that you can sift through on Libas.
- Printed Chanderi Silk Sarees: These silk sarees for women feature charming floral, geometrical or paisley prints that add an interesting visual detail to the drape. The printed patterns offered on Libas vary in colour and size, allowing you to experiment with different visual elements. So, if you are looking for some joyous printed saree party wear, don’t forget to browse this category.
- Self-Design Chanderi Silk Sarees: These simple yet elegant sarees generally feature fascinating textures in unique colours. If you wish for a slightly fancy but not too loud look, you can opt for these self-design sarees.
- Embroidered Chanderi Silk Sarees: These are silk saree for women that have embroidery on them to give a fancier look. The embroidery is usually done by hand or machine to reflect India’s rich culture and heritage. These embroidered sarees are also available in various embroidered patterns and colours.
A Guide to Styling Chanderi Silk Sarees
Wearing a saree is making a statement in itself. However, if you wish to adorn the ethnic dress to perfection, here are some helpful tips for styling Chanderi silk sarees.
- Dress to Impress at Wedding Functions: Owing to the elaborate festivities when it comes to a big fat Indian wedding, choose a Chanderi silk saree featuring ornate embroidery, paired with traditional temple jewellery and dewy makeup. Choose a solid colour clutch to compliment the outfit. Complete the look with wedges and open pallu to let the saree speak for itself. For a night function like sangeet or reception, opt for blue sarees in whimsical prints. However, when attending a function during the day, yellow sarees are the ultimate go-to option.
- Elegant Winter Dressing in Chanderi Silk: The luxurious and thick texture of silks makes it perfect for occasions where you are required to put your best style foot forward without compromising on comfort. While Cotton sarees for daily use are the best as they are light and comfortable for summers, a solid coloured chiffon saree or a printed Chanderi silk saree with a pleated pallu can keep you warm in the winters. Choose a nice glossy lip colour and juttis so that there is no hassling around as you carry on with your day. Choose a pair of studs and a small bag if you wish to step out to look dressy and yet effortless.
- Attend Office Functions in Style: For office events, opt for a solid colour saree with a stylish blouse such as a V-neck or a sleeveless blouse featuring embroidery or a print to balance the look. Go with light earrings and rings. Keep the makeup nude or light, wear kitten heels, and for your hair-do, go with a low back bun for a feminine look. Finish it off in style with a hand clutch.
- Choose a Magnificent Drape for Family Functions: For family visits, it's important to be comfortable and feel yourself. Ditch the heavy ethnic dresses and opt for a saree. Pick up a light saree of your choice and play around with different styles of blouses. Keep the makeup light and wear flats for comfort. Also, shop for the best cotton party wear sarees, explore Libas’ breathtaking collection.
Shop for Chanderi Silk Sarees On Libas
With Libas, designer sarees online shopping becomes an exciting and joyous experience as we offer opulent collections of sarees and a variety of ethnic wear. Furthermore, with our fast delivery and safe payment options, your online shopping experience becomes hassle-free and enjoyable. So be it ethnic dresses, casual wear or traditional sarees, you will find a captivating variety of options on Libas.
Embroidered Sarees | Daily Wear Sarees | Party Wear Sarees | Office Wear Sarees | Silk Sarees | Brocade Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Cotton Sarees | Georgette Sarees | Crepe Sarees | Linen Sarees | Floral Print Sarees | Red Sarees | Green Sarees | White Sarees | Black Sarees | Cotton Kurta Set | Cotton Maxi Dresses | Cotton Midi Dresses | Cotton Palazzo Pants | Women Cotton Pants | Cotton Trousers For Women | Cotton Kurtis | Kurtis for Women | Anarkali Kurtis | Short Kurtis | Kurtas With Jacket | Red Kurta | Bottoms | Suits For Women | Ethnic Dresses | Plus Size Kurtis | Lehenga | Anarkali Dresses | Party Wear Dresses | Black Dresses | Red Dresses | White Dresses | Designer Wedding Lehengas | Salwar Suits | Chikankari Suits | Kurta Set For Women | Palazzo Kurta Set | Shrug Dress | Maxi Dresses For Women | Flared Palazzos | Straight Pants | Sharara Pants | Night Suits For Women | Night Dresses For Women | Loungewear For Women