Diwali Dresses: Capture the Festive Spirit in Whimsical Ethnic Wear
Cultural diversity is the biggest virtue of India's rich heritage, and the one festival that sees widespread jubilance across all Indian cultures and states is Diwali. Also known as 'the festival of lights', Diwali marks the day when Lord Rama returned after fourteen years of exile, triumphing after a long battle with Ravana. So, the occasion is celebrated by devotees through joyous festivities, decorative diyas, delectable feasts, family gatherings and most importantly, stunning traditional Diwali dresses to match the exuberance.
Making this spirit a priority, Libas has an enchanting collection of Diwali dresses for women, which are designed to make you stand out this festive season. We are fully prepared to help you dress the part in a luxurious choice of dresses in regal colours, and patterns. Adorned in an ethnic dress from Libas, your presence is bound to leave everyone speechless.
Select Praise-Worthy Diwali Dresses for Ladies in Joyous Designs
Lace, tassels, embroidery and metallic motifs are some of the most unique visual elements of Libas' collection of ethnic dresses for Diwali. Listed below are some of the dress styles you ought to get your hands on while browsing Diwali dresses online.
- Anarkali Dresses: An Indian woman's wardrobe is incomplete without at least one well-fitted Anarkali dress. The royal appeal of the dress combined with the fascinating pleating details makes it a desirable festive piece. Libas offers a captivating collection of Anarkali dresses, some of which feature metallic motifs, pretty pom-poms and majestic mirror work. The silhouettes range from calf-length to maxi fits.
- A-Line Dresses: Minimal dressers often reach for A-line silhouettes to look effortlessly beautiful for just about any occasion. Be it a festive or formal ensemble, the crisp flared silhouette combined with the comfort of fabrics such as cotton and rayon makes the A-line dresses featured on Libas all the more graceful. If you are looking for a dress that can instantly elevate your festive outfit, opt for an A-line dress with short jackets.
- Asymmetric Dresses: One trend borrowed from the West that has beautifully transitioned into ethnic wear is asymmetrical hemlines. An uneven hemline helps create interest and visually lengthens the wearer's body. The asymmetrical dresses offered on Libas usually feature a shirt-style button-down in exotic prints and a statement jacket for layering.
Dress to the Nines in Latest Diwali Dresses from Libas
It is crucial to explore your best options when dressing for the most awaited festival of the year. We have laid out some styling tips so that you don’t miss the mark this Diwali. So allow us to guide you on styling some of our favourite festive dresses to look and feel your best.
- Make Subtle Basics Interesting
Opt for sublime colours such as white and grey long dresses for Diwali with matching embellished jackets for the perfect festive feel. Go on and add colour to the ensemble with vibrant beaded jewellery and metallic juttis to enhance the overall look.
Be Diwali-Ready in Crisp Soft Cotton Dresses
Leave everyone speechless by dressing up in an A-line cotton dress with contrasting floral prints. Pair this with matching gold-tone Chaandbaalis, rings and bangles. Bring the look together with a pair of block heels and a brown-coloured tote bag.
- Celebrate in Red Party Dresses for Women
A printed red rayon designer dress for Diwali makes for the perfect festival ensemble. Choose an Anarkali or A-line fitting red dress featuring a gold trim, matching floral motifs and button closure. Complete the look by adding some Kudan statement earrings and style your hair in loose curls for an ethereal look.
- Choose Indo-Western Dresses for Women
Create an effortless look by styling one of our signature asymmetrical dresses in an orange hue, featuring large paisley prints. Tie your hair up in a messy bun and wear a pair of rhinestone hoop earrings. Finish off with a pair of peep-toe stilettos and a fancy clutch.
Never Go Wrong in a Traditional Dress
Opt for a yellow cotton dress featuring fascinating prints and layer it up with a tie-up jacket. Complement the outfit with leather strapped sandals, kajal, floral design stud earrings and a messy bun. If you are heading out, throw on a smart tan-coloured sling bag to carry all your essentials.
Browse Libas' Eclectic Collection of Diwali Dresses Online
The time has come to fulfil all your ethnic wardrobe desires with Libas' fascinating selection of Diwali dresses. You can create unique festive looks from scratch at unbelievably affordable prices—all this without compromising on comfort or style. Be it the latest suit sets, dresses or any other traditional wear for women, Libas offers it all.
To make your online shopping experience even better, we also offer free shipping, cash on delivery and a convenient 15-day return policy to ensure you can enjoy full customer satisfaction. Another thing to keep an eye out for is our Extra Love collection—an exclusive line catering to all plus-sized women. So, sign up to our one-stop ethnic store online and begin browsing through the captivating Diwali dress collection right away!
- Diwali Sale |
- Diwali Kurtis |
- Diwali Sarees |
- Diwali Suits |
Chanderi Silk Saree |
- Black Saree |
- Chiffon Sarees |
- Cotton Sarees |
- Designer Sarees |
- Party Wear Sarees |
- Silk Sarees |
- Yellow Sarees |
- Red Sarees |
- Green Sarees |
- Printed Sarees |
- Blue Sarees |
- Crepe Sarees |
- Maroon Sarees |
- Floral Print Sarees |
- Chanderi Sarees |
- Ethnic Wear For Women |
- Suits For Women |
- Bottom Wear For Women |
- Salwar Suits |
- Cotton Suits |
- Plus Size Kurtis |
- Plus Size Clothing |
- Palazzo Pants |
- Cotton Dresses |
- Palazzo Suits |
- Women Trousers |
- Long Kurtis |
- Dresses |
- Women Kurtas