Discover the Timeless Grace of Gota Patti Suits on Libas
Gota Patti is an age-old art of embroidery that originated in Rajasthan, India. It uses a specific kind of golden or silver Zari ribbon to create exquisite and intricate designs on fabrics. Gota Patti suits are regarded as traditional but in Libas’ exquisite collection, you will also find ethnic Gota Patti suits with a modern twist.
You can explore from our expansive selection and get yourself the best Gota Patti suit set. On Libas, you are sure to find something that you love in the perfect size and choice of style. Now, allow us to take you through the unique types of these dresses and the many ways to style them.
Adorn Various Kinds of Gota Patti Suit Sets From Libas
On our platform, you will find a mesmerising collection of Gota Patti work suits. They come in different colours, styles and sizes. To explore these in more detail, keep reading.
Self-Design Chanderi Silk Gota Patti Suits: These suit sets feature self-design kurtas with beautiful metallic motifs, and some even feature intricate embroidery. To enhance the classic design, Gota Patti detailing is done throughout. Each of these pieces exudes a festive and joyous energy that is suitable for parties and family events.
Cotton Suits With Gota Patti: Owing to the soft and breathable texture of cotton, the comfort these pieces offer is undeniable. These suit sets have delicate Gota Patti designs all over the fabric. Some may even have borders on the salwar and dupatta. Cotton Gota Patti suits are available in many colours—from dark shades to pastel hues. They are also available in different styles such as long kurtis, short kurtis, palazzo suits and more.
- Silk Blend Gota Patti Suits: These are phenomenally soft and luxurious suit sets that come in unique, opulent prints, including floral, traditional and paisley, along with some with intricate embroidery. To enhance the look further, these suit sets are adorned with Gota Patti lacework around the borders, neckline, sleeves and dupatta edges.
Look like Royalty in Gota Patti Suits
Our carefully crafted selection of Gota Patti suits is versatile and regal, making for the perfect wardrobe staple. They can effortlessly give you a vibrant look, and if you want to make a statement where you go, we have some expert tips for you.
- Create a Graceful Look For a Wedding: If you are going to attend a wedding, you can opt for Anarkali suits with intricate work. These dresses are comfortable as the Gota Patti work is dressy yet light to carry comfortably and give you the ultimate traditional look. You can pair the dress with heavy kundan earrings and a natural makeup look. Complete the ensemble with a pair of wedges and a trendy potli bag.
- Embrace Elegance this Festive Season: For a pooja or other traditional functions, wear a kurti with Gota Patti work along with salwar or palazzo pants. Style your hair in a loose side braid and go for light makeup. With a pair of statement earrings, a bindi and a pair of juttis, you are ready to turn heads. Throw over a sling or jhola bag for the final touch.
- Add a Contemporary Touch to Your Office Outfits: For a daily work look, pair a plain cotton Gota Patti suit with solid leggings or palazzo pants for maximum comfort and style. You can replace your dupatta with a stole or scarf for ease And wrap your smartwatch around the wrist. Spitz a subtle perfume to make you feel fresh all day, and top off the look with a pair of flats or kitten heels.
- Wear Casuals with a Touch of Classic: For a more casual look, you can opt for kurtis with jacket or solid-coloured Gota Patti suits with palazzo pants. Pair the outfit with sneakers or flats, based on your comfort quotient. You can keep your hair open and go for bold lips or eyes to highlight your features. You can also throw on some oxidised accessories for a unique look.
Get the Best Deals on Gota Patti Suits
At Libas, we proudly offer the most amazing deals on all categories of women's apparel. We have a versatile selection of ethnic wear on our platform, available in a range of sizes, from extra small to plus. Outfits of all the latest styles and designs are available in all sizes.
To add some of the most flattering Gota Patti suits to your wardrobe, all you have to do is browse through our website, make your choice and place the order. Your package will be delivered to you safely, and you can choose to pay online through our safe-payment methods or opt for cash on delivery. We also offer a 15-days returns policy. So go right away and browse the best collection of Gota Patti suit online today.
Lehengas | Wedding Wear for Women | Women suits | Plus Size Kurtis for Women | Palazzo Set | Palazzo Kurti Set | Kurta Sets For Women | Silk Suit Sets | Sharara Set for Women | Red Kurta Set Women | Saree Collection | Pure Chiffon Saree | Silk Kurti Long Kurtis | Kurti For Women | Designer Kurtas | A Line Kurti | White Kurtis | Red Kurta | Women Ethnic Wear | Dresses For Women | Ethnic Shrug Dress | Maxi Dresses | Women Bottom Wear | Anarkali Suits | Black Suits | Blue Suits | Chanderi Suits | Chikankari Suits | Cotton Dresses | Cotton Sarees | Cotton Suits | Georgette Suits | Green Suits | Palazzo Pants | Plus Size Clothing | Silk Sarees | White Suits | Women Trousers | Yellow Suits