ETHNIC WEAR: AN ESSENTIAL FOR ALL FESTIVE EVENTS
Nothing is more powerful than an ethnic dress stitched from the finest fabrics. When we talk about ethnic dresses, we think of plush fabrics, fine weaving, rich colours and eye-catching prints. Thus, Libas’ fashion experts have put their heads together to design ethnic wear for women that represents the mindset of the stylish and modern Indian woman.
Stepping out in ethnic women’s clothing from Libas sets a new bar for fashion lovers. Each ethnic piece has been designed to prioritise comfort without compromising on style. We launch a new selection every fifteen days to keep you up to date with the latest and fashionable ethnic styles. Our popular collections include Leher, Saanjh, Bahaar, Ajrakh, Rooh, Nazm, Nazaaqat, Gul, The Indigo Story and Noor. Each collection features beautiful details like embroidery, Gota Patti, Khari Print, Ajrakh, Schiffli, and many more fascinating embellishments.
STEP INTO THE WORLD OF WOMEN’S ETHNIC WEAR WITH LIBAS
A dash of newness with vibrant colours, prints and patterns is all you need to make ethnic sarees, kurtas and dresses go from vintage to modern. Check out the complete range of ethnic wear for women at Libas by browsing through the following categories:
Suits are a well-coordinated ethnic set that makes you appear elegant and smart. Women's Suits feature different types of kurtas such as Anarkali, A-line, straight-fit and more. In addition, you can shop from a variety of bottoms such as palazzos, churidars, salwars, and cigarette pants.
Ladies’ Kurtis and kurtas are available in different sleeve lengths, cuts, prints and patterns. Select from a variety of pieces featuring different types of necklines, sleeves, hemlines, and more that allow you to experiment with unique silhouettes.
We bring you timeless drapes in a variety of prints and embellishments. Take your style a notch higher with silk, chiffon sarees and cotton sarees. These fabrics exude culture, grace, and sophistication unlike any other.
Libas has the perfect fusion of ethnic dresses for women to help you create a classy Indo-Western look. Cool and breezy fabrics in eye-catching prints and attractive colours are made to fit all occasions.
Bottoms from Libas are your prayers answered when you can’t find a good pair of bottoms. Pick from a fine assortment of salwar pants, high waist trousers, churidars, palazzos and sharara pants in sumptuous fabrics, rich colours and opulent ethnic accents.
PLUS SIZE WEAR:
Libas Extra Love range is dedicated to offering stylish plus-size ethnic wear options featuring our signature designs. Take your pick from a variety of different cuts, fits, colours and prints.
LOOK YOUR BEST IN INDIAN WEAR FOR WOMEN FROM LIBAS
Libas believes in designing clothing that is visually appealing, of impeccable quality with supreme comfort. Listed below are a few tips and tricks shared by our fashion gurus, which you can consider when planning your next festive outing:
- Look Effortless in Flowy Silhouettes:There is nothing quite like empowering ethnic wear that feels soft against the skin and makes you feel like a goddess. So make a powerful statement by dressing in a flowy kurta or ethnic dress for your next festive getaway with friends and family. You can opt for equally lively prints and accessories with studded earrings, a straw hat and strappy heeled sandals.
- Say Yes to Pastels:Several trends come and go, yet the subtle pastel hues have managed to keep fashion lovers intrigued. So get your hands on an exquisite pastel-hued ethnic wear from Libas and style it with your favourite accessories. You can keep things simple by wearing a studded pair of mojaris and a clutch or creating a vibrant ensemble by adding bohemian accessories.
- Opt for Flamboyant Flares:Flares are no longer associated with over the top ensembles. They ooze confidence and self-assurance. So dress up for the next big event, looking poised in an elegant flared Anarkali or ethnic dress. You can style both these ethnic wear pieces with eye-catching accessories that match your aesthetic and personal style to perfection.
- Go Minimalistic:Minimalism is a way of life for many young women. So make a statement at your workplace dressed in one of Libas’ dainty ethnic wear such as suits or sarees, featuring subtle elements and prints. Put on a pair of comfortable wedge heel sandals and accessorise with a classic pearl choker and matching studs.
- Fall in Love with Drapes:Styles keep evolving, yet the saree is one ethnic wear that remains atop the finest Indian ethnic wear list. So look like a movie starlet dressed in a gorgeous Libas saree, preferably in Chanderi silk or soft cotton. Drape the saree to perfection and add some spell-binding accessories to create a timeless effect.
- Play with Colours:Stand out in a crowd by opting for colours that exude confidence and positive energy. Dress for the next festive occasion or family function in your finest ethnic dress, featuring joyful prints and intricate Zari work. Complete this party-appropriate ethnic wear with heavy kundan studs and a choker. Finish off the look with a comfortable pair of block heels and a rhinestone-encrusted clutch.
SHOP FOR INDIAN ETHNIC WEAR ONLINE FROM LIBAS
Libas is your one-stop shop for affordable yet fashionable ethnic clothing. The platform houses every ethnic dress you can imagine — an amalgamation of modern designs blended with traditional elements. In addition, we ensure the pieces reflect your personal taste and style by bringing you ethnic ensembles in a wide array of aesthetics.
ETHNIC WEAR - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY DO WE WEAR TRADITIONAL CLOTHES?
Simply put, traditional wear from Libas is a reflection of our culture and identity. The primary reason ethnic clothes are adorned during festivals is that they represent one’s adoration and respect towards his or her culture, along with acknowledging the values that have been passed down to them through generations.
WHICH ETHNIC WEAR IS MOSTLY WORN AT WEDDINGS IN INDIA?
Indian weddings are known for their grand and majestic ensembles. While ethnic online shopping, a saree is the most preferred choice of ethnic wear for women as a wedding outfit, options like lehengas, suit sets etc. are also adorned by wedding guests and bridesmaids. Make sure to look through Libas’ collections and take your pick.