LOOK RAVISHING IN LIBAS’ EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF WESTERN DRESSES FOR WOMEN
Traditionally worn by women, a dress consists of a skirt attached to a bodice. Simply put, it consists of a top piece that wraps around the torso and hangs down over the legs. A dress is any one-piece garment with a skirt of any length, it can be formal or informal. Western Dresses can be strapless, strappy, or have sleeves.
While the concept of a dress was born in the 11th century with European women wearing dresses similar to men’s tunics, this piece of clothing has evolved dramatically over the centuries. Women in India began wearing dresses only in the late 1960s. However, western dresses are a big part of the Indian fashion market, today. One amazing creation by Indian designers is ethnic western dresses, which involves adding Indian elements to western dresses.
Libas brings to you an exclusive range of best western dresses for ladies in all sizes and almost all budgets. Shop them today, and be ready to take their breath away!
HOW TO STYLE WESTERN DRESSES?
Dresses are a go-to for women all over the world, be it for work, festivals, or just casual outings with friends. Libas blends culture, tradition, and urban chic appeal while creating dresses. We pay attention to every detail to create our comfortable, gorgeous, and versatile dresses for you to look stunning in them on every occasion. Below are some styling tips to help you look your prettiest in our western dresses.
- Choose the fabric wisely: To keep your best fashion foot forward, it is absolutely essential to choose the fabric of the dress as per the weather. Opt for a cotton dress in the summers, while silk is ideal for the winters. Good quality chiffon, georgette, and lace can do wonders for the dress.
- Colours are important: For daytime outfits, bright colours, pastels, and muted tones are best. It is wise to incorporate a little glitter into evening wear. However, don’t overdo it.
- Find your fit: To look your best in western dresses, it is important to wear one that fits you properly. Libas offers dresses for all shapes and sizes, from XS to 2XL.
- Wear the right jewellery: People often tend to go overboard with jewellery, especially with Indo-western dresses. Don’t be one of them. Choose one statement necklace or earring to wear with your dress.
- Appropriate make-up is essential: Choose a dewy makeup look for your western dress. Avoid looking too shiny by opting for a matte foundation and concealer. Go for nude or bold lips as per the scale of the event.
- Layer it up: Layering can elevate the look of any outfit, be it western or ethnic. So, don’t shy away from choosing elegant capes and jackets over your favourite western dress.
Attend the next party that you are heading to in vogue with Libas’ designer kurtis and dresses, and say goodbye to your work wardrobe problems with our exclusive office wear kurtas and other work wear items.
LIBAS HAS THE BEST WESTERN DRESSES FOR YOU!
Find the best western dresses online on the Libas website or mobile app. Libas offers free shipping and a COD facility to all its customers. Additionally, our 15-day return and exchange policy make our shopping experience seamless. Other than these western dresses, Libas specialises in ethnic wear, including casual kurtis for women, sarees, lehengas, party wear suits for women, office wear suits, and much more. Don’t forget to avail of our special offers and discounts on your favourite Libas items.
FAQS ABOUT WESTERN DRESSES
What are the different types of western dresses?
Libas offers a wide range of dresses in all shapes and sizes. Dresses can be categorised on the basis of their lengths into mini dresses, knee-length dresses, midis, and maxis. Also, different fabrics like cotton, silk, georgette, chiffon, and more are used to make different outfits.
How can I look good in a western dress?
Looking good in a dress requires a little more than just buying a dress. You should always choose the material of your western dress based on the weather conditions. Additionally, choosing colours, styles, and fabrics according to the scale of the event is extremely important. Accessorising is a must but you should avoid overdoing it. A pair of earrings or a statement necklace is all that is required to bring out the best in western dresses. Libas enlists the best western dresses in all fabrics, colours, and sizes.
Which are the trending western dresses for women?
Dresses have been in vogue for the longest time. However, these dresses evolve into new shapes and styles constantly. Indo-western dresses have dominated the fashion scene in recent times. Find the best of these dresses at affordable prices on libas.in or in the store near you.