Silk Sarees Online
Win Hearts in Lustrous Silk Sarees from Libas
Nothing says luxurious quite like silk does. The fabric that originated in China became the first choice for the elite, owing to its superior feel and delicate texture. Later, production spread across Asia and it became a vital part of several cultural outfits, such as silk sarees for women in India.
Pure silk sarees embellished with embroidery, prints and gold Zari are a sight to behold. While designer kurtas would occasionally try to steal the thunder at weddings or low-key festive occasions, nothing can truly match the look and feel of silk. Now you can buy silk sarees online, on Libas so read on to know more.
Types of Silk Sarees for Women Online
Libas offers an exquisite array of traditional and modern silk sarees. Among the several patterns featured on the platform, here are some distinct designs you can shop for.
- Solid-Blend Sarees: These are available in classic colours and play very well into minimal ethnic dressing. A monochromatic design with a detailed border and pallu are their standout features. The collection includes red, indigo, green and yellow sarees with delicate golden embroidery to enhance their sheen further.
- Chanderi-Blend Sarees: Very similar in touch and feel to Chiffon sarees, Chanderi is light and is best suited for festive occasions and daily wear alike. The multi-colour design layouts could be featured all over or across specific large sections. Chanderi silk sarees are available with blouse pieces that complement them.
- Woven Sarees: Weaving is an intricate practice that lends an organic feel to any fabric. These sarees tend to blend the finishes from different fabrics like cotton and silk to create a stunning piece that is textured, yet super soft against the skin. Another detail that makes them unique is the incredible Zari work that transforms the garment from simple to grand while being understated in its appeal.
- Printed Sarees: These pieces are decorated with raised floral or geometric patterns that make them suitable for everyday use, semi-formal as well as and formal events. The prints are usually featured all over the garment and they can be dressed up or down with the accessories of your liking to suit the occasion.
Be Inspired to Style Silk Sarees from Libas
There is no wrong or right way of styling a silk saree but certain elements can make or break the overall look. Listed below are some of our style tips that can help you look your best in silk sarees every time.
- Match the Fabric: It is recommended to get the attached blouse piece stitched with the saree since no other material can do justice to the original fabric. If you still wish to alter the look, ensure the blouse piece is also tailored from silk.
- The Theme Matters: Go for traditional blouse cuts such as boat, round, and Katori shapes to pair with printed as well as plain silk sarees. If you are working with a silk-blend, opt for modern designs or a complementing fabric to give the look a fresh appeal.
- Pin it Up: Silk sarees for weddings featuring heavy embroidery work look best when the pallu is pinned up to the shoulder. These sarees can be slightly heavy thus pinning them up will allow you the freedom to move around comfortably.
- Traditional Accessories: Go for traditional designs in both imitation and gold jewellery to elevate the look of silk sarees. Other accessories you can add include, round stud earrings, bindis, natural gajras, golden waist belts, bangles and anklets.
- Updos and Braids: When you want the beauty of a saree to be the highlight of your look, stick with a sleek french bun or a neat braid with one or two strands falling on your face. You can also add a traditional maang-tikka to keep things interesting.
- Heels First: Always drape your saree while wearing your heels on. This will give you the illusion of added height. Remember to ensure that the drape covers your heels but does not drag across the floor. To be sure, take a few practice steps before heading out the door.
Go Silk Sarees Online Shopping on Libas
Be it daily wear or festive silk sarees, Libas is the ultimate hub for shoppers looking for contemporary Indian clothing online. Here you can conveniently browse through silk sarees with prices before placing your order. We have a curated selection of kurtis, long kurtas and palazzo pants too. Shop from our collection of printed, solid or embellished ethnic dresses at best offers on Libas. Choose from an attractive collection of women's suit sets befitting all occasions. Find the right size for you by taking your pick from Libas’ eye-catching variety of plus size kurtis online in India.
We assure you of a top-notch customer experience with quick deliveries, safe payment gateways, along with hassle-free returns. So sign-up today to access our most impressive collection of the latest sarees online.
Embroidered Sarees | Daily Wear Sarees | Party Wear Sarees | Office Wear Sarees | Brocade Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Cotton Sarees | Georgette Sarees | Crepe Sarees | Linen Sarees | Floral Print Sarees | Red Sarees | Green Sarees | White Sarees | Black Sarees | Cotton Kurta Set | Cotton Maxi Dresses | Cotton Midi Dresses | Cotton Palazzo Pants | Women Cotton Pants | Cotton Trousers For Women | Cotton Kurtis | Kurtis for Women | Anarkali Kurtis | Short Kurtis | Kurtas With Jacket | Red Kurti for Women | Bottoms | Suits For Women | Ethnic Dresses | Plus Size Kurtis | Lehenga | Anarkali Dresses | Party Wear Dresses | Black Dresses | Red Dresses | White Dresses | Designer Wedding Lehengas | Salwar Suits | Chikankari Suits | Kurta Set For Women | Palazzo Kurta Set | Shrug Dress | Maxi Dresses For Women | Flared Palazzos | Straight Pants | Sharara Pants | Night Suits For Women | Night Dresses For Women | Loungewear For Women