Maroon Sarees: A Distinct Drape for Your Unique Styling Choices
Maroon is undeniably one of the boldest colours in the fashion world. While it bears a resemblance to the colour red, its darker hues add an element of mystery and charm. Thus, all such outfits, including maroon sarees, will make heads turn wherever you go. However, what truly makes sarees tailored in this colour so mesmerising is that you can wear them to just about any occasion as they suit all skin tones to perfection.
Fortunately, Libas offers a breathtaking collection of maroon sarees for women in a fascinating array of designs, prints, fabric and texture. Based on your needs and comfort, you can select the perfect material and design. So, continue reading to find out more about our maroon saree collection.
Explore An Exciting Selection of Maroon Sarees from Libas
Our selection of maroon sarees is distinctive and exclusive. From unique party wear sarees to casual monochrome ones, you will find everything here. Listed below are a few of the many startling options we offer.
- Printed Saree: Prints are visual elements that can truly take a simple outfit and turn it into a captivating one. You will find all kinds of prints such as floral designs, paisley motifs, geometric prints, traditional prints and more featured over our select maroon sarees. You will also be pleased to learn that we craft these sarees from a host of materials such as Chanderi, silk, cotton and more.
- Solid-Coloured Saree: This category consists of plain maroon sarees featuring detailed borders that give you a formal and sophisticated look. The borders can be thin or thick with unique embellishments such as lace, sequins, embroidery or prints. Out plain sarees are available in a variety of breathable fabrics such as cotton, silk blend, polyester and more.
- Heavy Bordered Saree: These sarees have a gorgeous heavy border and a pallu with the same pattern. The borders are either printed with floral or abstract motifs or embroidered with heavy Zari work. Some may even feature borders with lace and sequin that makes these sarees quite heavy and dressy.
A Guide to Styling Maroon Sarees from Libas
You can style maroon sarees in many ways according to the occasion you are intending to attend. If you are having a tough time deciding on what drape would be perfect to pick for which occasion, here are some useful styling tips for you.
- Look Smart Everyday: For a simple, everyday look, pick a cotton maroon drape or a printed chiffon saree. Alternatively, you can also opt for a plain saree with a delightful border. However, simply draping the saree will not do justice to such captivating drapes. So, opt for a tightly tied saree, tie your hair in a messy bun as it keeps the hassle of adjusting your drape throughout the day and also looks polished and proper. Complete the look with minimal makeup and a pair of flats.
- Your Office Look Need Not Be Boring: For a formal office look, opt for a basic floral printed or solid coloured maroon saree. Pair the drape with modest makeup and kitten heels. Keep the accessories minimal and wear a wristwatch. Complete the look by carrying a tote or hobo bag, and you are all set.
- Carry A Festive Look with Panache: For a casual brunch or a party, pair a dark maroon saree with high stilettos and glam makeup. Keep your hair open by parting your hair in the middle and putting on some bold oxidized accessories. If you like, you can also put a bindi to accentuate your facial features. Finally, wear a delightful waist belt and carry a clutch before stepping out.
- Make Yourself Stand Out At A Wedding: Maroon saree for weddings from Libas are an ideal pick. Drape a magnificent silk saree with ease for any traditional function featuring heavy metallic, Zari or sequin work. Go for heavy accessories inspired by temple jewellery You can either pick a choker or a long necklace to be the centre of attention wherever you go. Finally, tie your hair in a stylish bun and accessorise it with a brooch or natural flowers.
Shop For Enchanting Maroon Sarees Online
Dressing up in the finest drapes and ethnic wear need not be a daunting task anymore. With Libas, you will find the most exquisite collection of sarees and a captivating array of distinct designs. Be it casual dresses or black sarees online, you will find everything here with ease and in your size.
In addition, we also have an easy 15-day return policy with pan-India delivery and COD services available at your disposal. This makes your online shopping experience with us all the more safe and exciting. Once you have made your choice, all you need to do is place your order and sit back while your order is safely shipped to your doorstep. So, look elegant and classy by purchasing a maroon saree from Libas right away!
MAROON SAREES ONLINE - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I wear maroon sarees to an evening party?
Yes, maroon sarees by Libas can be a great choice for an evening party. Maroon is a rich, deep shade of red that can be very elegant and sophisticated. The colour is associated with luxury and wealth, making it perfect for formal occasions like evening parties. Furthermore, maroon-colour sarees can be paired with a variety of different blouses and accessories to create different looks. For a more traditional look, you can pair a maroon party-wear saree with a gold or silver blouse and jewellery. For a more modern look, you can pair the saree with a contrasting coloured blouse or keep it simple with minimal jewellery. You can also experiment with different draping styles to create a unique look. Browse through Libas to find maroon sarees made of the finest quality materials like silk, chiffon, georgette, and net, which look great at parties.
What colour blouse goes with a maroon saree?
A maroon designer saree is a versatile colour that can be paired with a variety of different coloured blouses to create different looks. From bold colour shades like gold, silver, and black to subtle ones like beige, cream, and white, a huge variety of blouses look gorgeous with maroon sarees by Libas. It's always good to experiment with different colour combinations and find the one that best suits your personal style and the occasion. As well as colour, the material of the blouse is also important. A silk or chiffon blouse will give a luxurious look, while cotton is a comfortable, breathable option for summer wear. Some designs of the blouse, like an off-shoulder, cape, or bell-sleeved blouse, can add a modern and stylish touch to a maroon saree for women. Themaroon sarees by Libas come with gorgeous blouse pieces for you to look your stylish best!
Embroidered Sarees | Daily Wear Sarees | Party Wear Sarees | Office Wear Sarees | Silk Sarees | Brocade Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Cotton Sarees | Georgette Sarees | Crepe Sarees | Linen Sarees | Floral Print Sarees | Red Sarees | Green Sarees | White Sarees | Black Sarees | Cotton Kurta Set | Cotton Maxi Dresses | Cotton Midi Dresses | Cotton Palazzo Pants | Women Cotton Pants | Cotton Trousers For Women | Cotton Kurtis | Kurtis for Women | Anarkali Kurtis | Short Kurtis | Kurtas With Jacket | Red Kurta For Women | Bottoms | Suits For Women | Ethnic Dresses | Plus Size Kurtis | Lehenga | Anarkali Dresses | Party Wear Dresses | Black Dresses | Red Dresses | White Dresses | Designer Wedding Lehengas | Salwar Suits | Chikankari Suits | Kurta Set For Women | Palazzo Kurta Set | Shrug Dress | Maxi Dresses For Women | Flared Palazzos | Straight Pants | Sharara Pants | Night Suits For Women | Night Dresses For Women | Loungewear For Women