Designer Sarees Online
Designer Sarees - Flaunt Your Style with Ethnic Elegance
The history of sarees as a part of women's wear dates back as far as 3,000 BC. In ancient India, it was sarees predominantly worn by women, with a wrapped piece of cloth wrapped as the blouse. Fashion has come a long way since sarees were merely plain, long pieces of cloth to sumptuous designer sarees draped by the divas of today.
Fashion being an ever-growing industry full of adapted clothing from different cultures, designer sarees hold a special place in every woman's heart. So to keep you up to date with the latest sarees online, we bring you a designer sarees collection you will not be able to resist shopping from. Read further to know more about the designer saree collection at Libas.
Types of Designer Sarees on Libas
Every designer saree for women on Libas aims to cater to the woman’s style needs. Keeping each new saree collection as traditional as possible, it is versatile for women from all walks of life. Here are some of the different fancy sarees for women to look for on Libas:
- Chanderi Sarees: This saree originates from the Chanderi region in Madhya Pradesh. Known for their smooth texture and sheer fabric, they have a sophisticated look widely appreciated by many. Here you can get your hands on many classic options of multicoloured silk chanderi designer sarees online. They are the perfect pick for any casual outing or party.
- Printed Sarees: Printed sarees are a must-have in every woman's collection as they can be breezy and casual. The print choices include geometric stripes, ethnic motifs and abstract patterns. You can select them in fabrics like cotton or silk blend to befit the occasion you wear them to.
- Brocade Sarees: Brocade is a type of embroidery woven into fabrics by twisting and transfixing thread patterns. Similar to Banarasi sarees, these are made using expensive threads of gold and silver to give the fabric a heavy and royal look. You can pick out your favourite from a collection of such self-design brocade sarees in appealing colours like green, red, orange, among others.
- Chiffon Sarees: Chiffon is a fabric that is known for being lightweight, which makes it extremely easy to drape around your body. It is semi-sheer, giving the prints a diffused, artistic look that is ideal for festive occasions. The chiffon sarees online in this category are in minimalist prints as well as solid hues. This makes them an ideal daily wear saree.
Style Your Designer Sarees With Grace
Many people believe that sarees should be reserved only for special days. However, we can assure you that designer sarees elevate your look for any occasion. To inspire you, below listed are a few tips you can use to style your designer sarees for various events:
- Family Get-together: Chanderi sarees are the perfect get-together or party saree when you want to look casual yet sophisticated. Style the saree with a simple tote bag, chandelier earrings and a pair of strappy heels. Opt for a kohled eye and nude lipstick makeup look. This will make for an eye-catching ensemble that will make a memorable impression.
- Your Everyday Friend: Printed sarees are ideal for everyday use as they are not heavy with embellishments or embroideries. You can opt for a simple floral saree and T-strap sandals with small hoop earrings. If you plan on stepping out, a fuss-free sling bag for your essentials will be a handy accessory.
- Weddings Ceremonies: A brocade piece is one of the best designer sarees for wedding ceremonies owing to its regal look. Accessorise with a set of jewellery, including a necklace, ornate chandbalis and a set of bangles to match. Tie your hair in a low bun and add gajara to give you the perfect traditional look. Slip into block heels and carry an embroidered clutch to complement this look.
- Office Wear: Chiffon sarees are equal parts, comfortable and elegant. This makes them a popular choice for formal occasions or an everyday office outfit. Pair a printed chiffon saree with a dark coloured solid blouse. Accessorise with a classic analogue watch, Stud earrings and wear kitten heels.
Shop For Designer Sarees Online On Libas
Libas is your one-stop online store for all types of ethnic clothing, where you can browse through designer sarees with prices before choosing the perfect one for you. We aim for complete inclusivity, with a wide range of sizes and types. Our store is one of the most popular contemporary online clothing stores for the high quality of our products combined with affordability. Additionally, shopping here lets you enjoy free shipping, cash on delivery, and prompt customer service. So, take a look at our collection and start your designer sarees online shopping spree right away.
Embroidered Sarees | Daily Wear Sarees | Party Wear Sarees | Office Wear Sarees | Silk Sarees | Brocade Sarees | Chiffon Sarees | Cotton Sarees | Georgette Sarees | Crepe Sarees | Linen Sarees | Floral Print Sarees | Red Sarees | Green Sarees | White Sarees | Black Sarees | Cotton Kurta Set | Cotton Maxi Dresses | Cotton Midi Dresses | Cotton Palazzo Pants | Women Cotton Pants | Cotton Trousers For Women | Cotton Kurtis | Kurtis for Women | Anarkali Kurtis | Short Kurtis | Kurtas With Jacket | Red Kurti | Bottoms | Suits For Women | Ethnic Dresses | Plus Size Kurtis | Lehenga | Anarkali Dresses | Party Wear Dresses | Black Dresses | Red Dresses | White Dresses | Designer Wedding Lehengas | Salwar Suits | Chikankari Suits | Kurta Set For Women | Palazzo Kurta Set | Shrug Dress | Maxi Dresses For Women | Flared Palazzos | Straight Pants | Sharara Pants | Night Suits For Women | Night Dresses For Women | Loungewear For Women