Latest Sarees Online
Sarees- Six Yards of Pure Grace
There is hardly any apparel that matches the grace and opulence that a saree exudes. Women of India have draped themselves in ingenious styles of the six yards for ages. Its effortless comfort is undeniable.
There are multiple ways they’re woven and draped, depending upon the region they originate from. And no matter whichever style you are seeking, you are guaranteed to find an option that caters to your style on our platform. Ranging from weaves made in dazzling threads and diverse patterns to cotton styles that are perfect for daily wear—there is something for everyone. You can buy the latest sarees for women online in a plethora of prints, patterns and colours at Libas.
The Story of the Six Yards
The origin of the saree can be traced back to the Indus Valley Civilisation, which was located in North-West India. Its journey began with the invention of the loom in the fifth millennium. Soon, yards of woven cotton became the garb of choice around the subcontinent.
These unstitched fabrics were often coloured using natural dyes like indigo, lac, red, madder, and turmeric as forms of adornments. Over the period of a millennium, the drape evolved into westernised forms. Today, you can find drapes made in silk, cotton, with embellishments like block-print, embroidery and tie-dye across India.
The Saree in Contemporary Times
The six-yards of drape is unanimously loved and celebrated and is one of the most resorted to style options for any traditional occasion. No ethnic wear wardrobe is complete without an assortment of sarees in patterns and colours galore.
It is elegant without compromising on all-important comfort, whether it is a painted tapestry variety made in cotton or jacquard pieces made using shimmering yards of silk. From party wear saree styles made in rich and sumptuous fabrics to elegant daywear styles crafted in breathable layers, you will find a wide variety of sarees at Libas.
Pick Designer Sarees for the Big Fat Indian Wedding
Shopping for your wedding saree can be a tedious task, especially with the plethora of options available. However, the key to finding the perfect one for yourself is picking a style that you can adorn effortlessly for future events. And to further ease your task of finding the ideal saree for yourself, we have curated a list of styles every bride-to-be and their family must look at, from traditional bridal sarees to lightweight weaves.
- Choose Gilded Weaves: The rich brocades continue to be a must in the bridal trousseaus for Indian brides, usually featuring vibrant silk sarees to tonal jacquards. A Banarasi saree is a timeless classic which can be dressed up for a day wedding and styled for evening festivities in the future.
- Go for Big Shine Drapes: Now we know the customary rule of reserving sumptuous satins for evening wear, but we like to see bridesmaids going for pastel-hued satin sarees for day celebration. Whether it is stylish pre-stitched lehenga sarees or the regular drape.
- Embrace Delicate Sheers: When dressing for the day, an organza saree is one of the more popular choices. The shiny sheer fabric is great to make a ringing statement. Comfortable and decidedly feminine, these sarees look equally good whether you go for soft hues or jewel tones.
The Subtle Art of Saree Shopping
Build your ethnic wear wardrobe with key styles, whether it is fancy sarees in evergreen prints or comfortable styles in cotton. We have made a handy list of must-have styles you need to add to your saree’s collection.
- Solid Hues: Solid hues, with their minimalistic and simple style, are one of the absolute must-haves in every wardrobe. In fact, a combination of comfortable fabrics, seasonal colours, and unique draping styles can elevate the simple black saree to an evening wear option.
- Elegant fabrics: Nothing defines relaxed elegance quite like a chiffon saree. Not only is it elegant and graceful, but its lightweight tailoring makes moving around an easy task. Adorned in quintessential romantic motifs on a refreshing hue, this ethnic wear for women is perfect for any occasion.
- Party Drapes: The classic outfit comes in many fabrics, and nothing says confident woman quite like a net saree. Light-weight and stylish, you can pair this sheer number with a full sleeve blouse for weddings.
Buy Fashionable Sarees Online on Libas
With a winning combination of ultimate comfort and striking designs, Libas outfits are everyday essentials. Decorated with stunning prints and minimal embroideries for all occasions, our ethnic ensembles are crafted using premium quality fabrics to ensure you can enjoy the best online saree shopping experience.
And that is not all! Libas is also home to an expansive assortment of kurtas, dresses, suit sets and lehengas that are guaranteed to elevate your ethnic fashion game. Even if you are looking for a website that offers you a fashionable selection of plus-size clothing, Libas is your ideal choice. Shop for all these and many more products by signing up to Libas right away!
Sarees - Frequently Asked Questions
Which saree is trending in 2022?
Ready-to-wear sarees, dhoti sarees, floral sarees, embellished sarees, and metallic sarees are a few of the many types of sarees that were trending in 2022. If you are looking for some stylish sarees online in India, you must definitely explore Libas. Our collection showcases some elegant designs with the traditional grace and a hint of modern charm.
Do people still wear sarees?
Yes, ladies’ sarees are still popular and loved by all Indian women. The designs and draping styles of sarees have witnessed some iconic changes, but the traditional grace is still alive. Sarees are the perfect outfits to show your feminine side and are also ideal for all types of events and occasions. Thus, Libas takes extra care to design weaves that make for a splendid purchase.
Which is the best quality saree?
Cotton, georgette, and silk are some of the best fabrics you can opt for in sarees. If you are buying sarees online, you can find the best quality ones on Libas. In addition to the premium quality, we also offer versatile designs that can make you stand out. From traditional prints and designs to modern-style sarees, we have them all. We have competitive sarees with prices that are too good to miss out on!
Which saree is the latest?
Ready-to-wear sarees are the most desirable products in the market. Some other options include thin-bordered sarees, ruffle sarees, belted silhouettes, double fabric, pleatless concept sarees, embroidered and cut hems, pastel-coloured sarees, multicolour sarees, sequin sarees, and sarees with statement blouses. You can purchase any one of these by browsing through Libas’ exquisite saree collections.
- Wedding Outfits for Women |
- Wedding Wear Dresses |
- Lehengas for Wedding |
- Sarees for Wedding |
- Wedding Suits for Women |
- Kurtas for Wedding |
- Lehenga |
- Wedding Wear |
- Suits sets |
- Plus Size Kurti |
- Palazzo Sets |
- Kurta Palazzo Set |
- Kurta Set |
- Silk Suit |
- Sharara Sets For Women |
- Red Kurta Set For Women |
- Chiffon Sarees |
- Silk Kurta |
- Designer Long Kurtis |
- Kurta |
- Designer Kurti for women |
- A Line Kurtis For Women |
- White Kurtis For Women |
- Red Kurti For Women |
- Ethnic Wear For Women |
- Dresses |
- Shrug Dresses |
- Maxi Dress |
- Bottoms |
- Black Saree |
- Blue Sarees |
- Chanderi Sarees |
- Chanderi Silk Saree |
- Cotton Dresses |
- Cotton Sarees |
- Cotton Suits |
- Crepe Sarees |
- Designer Sarees |
- Floral Print Sarees |
- Green Sarees |
- Maroon Sarees |
- Palazzo Pants |
- Party Wear Sarees |
- Plus Size Clothing |
- Printed Sarees |
- End of Season Sale